- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Stray kids- Hyunjin, Felix, Lee know, Han,
BTS- Suga, RM, J-hope, V, Jin
Ateez: Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Jongho and mostly these cards
The Boyz- Juhaknyeon, Hwall
NCT- I will accept NCT cards I do not have
The ones in bold are high priority
Remember only two people have this card I'm the only one that is trading this card so Be wise
BTS- Suga, RM, J-hope, V, Jin
Ateez: Wooyoung, Yunho, Mingi, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Jongho and mostly these cards
The Boyz- Juhaknyeon, Hwall
NCT- I will accept NCT cards I do not have
The ones in bold are high priority
Remember only two people have this card I'm the only one that is trading this card so Be wise