Audio WINNER "WE" Full Album Tracklist (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


I'm going through the album right now.

Zoo is a fucking bop. Mino is a musical genius! He's the one who wrote this.

I'm now at Mola and it's also a fucking bop. They weren't kidding when they said it's their strongest song yet since their discography has been pretty chill so far.

I don't know why I expected Boom to be a ballad lol. It kinda sounded like one in the album sample.

Everyday Remix... I already heard this. They sang this in their tour.

First Love as well. This was from last year. Still as amazing as the first time I heard it.

Alright, I'm officially sold y'all. This might be my favorite album from them so far.
 
Last edited:

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Time to bless my ears :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread