Official Winners of the 37th card raffle! (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Congrats to @Hakunama_Tata who won NCT Jeno Legendary, @JunnieBunnie who won Everglow E:U Legendary, and @frocho who won NCT Jisung Legendary! Your cards will be handed out soon hopefully, and the next raffle will start next week :sanapray:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
what the @frocho just joined and got a card right away i'm rlly jealous:chickill:


congrats tho. congrats to all the winners fr fr:bigcatclap:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You can’t imagine how unlucky I am, Vikki. For real. :lisalaugh:
Yeah I can’t tbh, I don’t win raffles that often but when I do win it’s usually someone I’m a big fan of, that or I manage to easily trade them for those I want. :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
HOLY MOLY IM A REAL FOREVER THANK YOU SO MUCH, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTHERS!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,378
Reactions Received
76,685
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,300
Ship
Wreck
HOLY MOLY IM A REAL FOREVER THANK YOU SO MUCH, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE OTHERS!
Seems like this is where your Everglow Valentines Duo luck went :pandatea:
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread