Official Winners of the Second Raffle! (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

The Winners of the Second Raffle are:

@Tickita @Yili and @Abeamus

Congrats to you three!
:pandahappy: :bigcatclap:

We will hold the third raffle in a week with new cards. Thank you to all participants, and good luck in the future if you continue to take part in the raffle!
:bigcatlove:​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz to the 3 winners.:lovelycooky:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I forgot to ask b4 it closed, but how many total entries were received? For curiosity's sake, thnx card raffles team.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
have you thought about what you´d trade it for? :D
Well I got Key and while I do have what I'd consider a fair price in mind I am going to wait and see what the general consensus on them are as if people are only trading Legendaries for other Legendaries then it will put me in the same spot if I want to get Legendaries of my biases.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Well I got Key and while I do have what I'd consider a fair price in mind I am going to wait and see what the general consensus on them are as if people are only trading Legendaries for other Legendaries then it will put me in the same spot if I want to get Legendaries of my biases.
the question might be whether your biases even will get a legendary. considering the raffle is done once in two weeks and there are SO MANY cards. will it ever happen?
I personally don´t want Seonghwa for myself but some birthdays are coming so maybe I could do more than just wish happy birthday :D
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
There were 75
Wow, total entries n average no. of entries per user keeps going up, 3.95 entries per user this time-up from 3.8. 19 users total. At this rate it might reach 30 users total/100 entries maybe by end of the yr. Tats a lot of pts (especially after the pts revamp left a lot of us with less than 10k pts total). Im gonna see wat cards r gonne be in the next few raffles n decide if i hv enuf pts to keep entering(or get more pts smh).
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
the question might be whether your biases even will get a legendary. considering the raffle is done once in two weeks and there are SO MANY cards. will it ever happen?
I personally don´t want Seonghwa for myself but some birthdays are coming so maybe I could do more than just wish happy birthday :D
That I am unsure of however in my case I won't be too picky for that reason and used biases to just refer to Ailee, EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo or Oh My Girl as a whole so chances are I could get one of them at least even if it's not Jeonghwa, Yerin, Hwasa or Jiho as that could take a real long time.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Well, I really wanted that Seonghwa legendary, but congrats @Tickita :pandahappy: :bigcatlove:
Take care of him :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread