News Winning Lineup of Nizi Project Announced! (2 Viewers)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Isn't it too soon? I think G-idle barely has two years... and what about CLC??
It's just a rumour that was posted in the tea thread a while back but they do have Han Cho Won, who came in 13th on PD48 and Lee JooHyeon who they've sent on a couple of shows too plus they've revealed a couple of new girls on their trainee social accounts recently which would suggest they're building up towards something.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Riria ... :pepecry1:
I was rooting for her so much. You can tell how much she wanted to be on stage and that she has the potential with training to be an amazing idol :pandasad:
I felt like the narrative of the season was kinda building up to the three of them plus Momoka being cut the whole season so I wasn’t really surprised.
Honestly, I got the vibe from the first season that they were not going to make it which is kind of why I never got around to watching the second. JYP shows feel pretty predictable in that you know what he's looking for. Also, the most long running joke about JYP Ent. is that they let great talent get away lol.
I wonder every IU comeback how many regrets they have lmao
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
finally did watch the Final episode, so sad about Yuna, riria, akari, they are idol material.. so sad :/
hope they stay with JYP ( if they get the chance, yuna is already trainee ) and even debute sometime later
 
Last edited:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I felt like the narrative of the season was kinda building up to the three of them plus Momoka being cut the whole season so I wasn’t really surprised.
yes, i also had the feeling Yuna, momoka, riria, akari wont make it.. he barely mentioned them or praised them abit
they had less screentime etc.. no suprise :/

Mako deserved no1 !!
so happy Mayuka made it, the only person i cant connect to is, Miihi.. maybe it will change
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread