Baekhyun and Winter are on the same wavelength lmaooo
By comparison, EXO Baekhyun first revealed his casting story 6 yrs after debut, from wat i just found out but Winter n æspa took only a few mths, SM musta realised the story makes them seem more human n relatable, which i agree with. Let them be as human as possible SM.
Link to wat i found just 5 minutes ago: WOW,
SM artists BoA, SHINee's Key, EXO's Baekhyun and Sehun, and NCT's Jaehyun and Taeyong appeared as guests on the November 8 episode of "Happy Together 4"
www.soompi.com
"EXO’s Baekhyun, in comparison, started much later. He said, “I was standing in front of a university holding sheet music and warming up my voice for an entrance exam when someone tapped me on my shoulder. The person asked me if I had any interest in becoming a celebrity.”
Baekhyun explained that he had been approached several times since he was in middle school by people asking similar things but also asking for large monthly fees to train, which he knew was a scam. He continued, “So I asked the person who tapped on my shoulder what agency they were from. They just said I didn’t need to know and asked for my number. I thought, ‘This woman’s being tough,’ and gave her my number. Later that night, I got a call from SM Entertainment. There was no reason for SM to call me, so I thought it might be a scam. I pulled up SM’s address on my computer and asked them what their address was. I continued asking them these kinds of questions to confirm that it was, in fact, SM. I ended up auditioning and made it after singing a TVXQ song.”
So many scam casting agents tho in korea, Sigh.