Shop Winter's layout shop (Open for Requests) (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
mhmmmmmmmm could you do a kashii katy profile photo edit with these pictures ? great shop, rabbit :)

703E0B25-BFB6-49A8-8D44-A838A0DD8094.jpeg
5CC28678-1467-461E-A6E3-CCD49971BC55.jpeg
I can do them when I’m on my laptop in the morning 💙 it’s currently 2:30am here
 
  • Love
Reactions: shika
Joined
24 September 2021
Messages
5,599
Reactions Received
6,997
Location
I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Okay so I have three options for the first one:

Untitled (30).jpg
Untitled (31).jpg
Untitled (32).jpg


And for the second one I made a few too:

Untitled (33).jpg
Untitled (34).jpg
oo i like the 3rd one best for the first pic, and the 1st one best for the second pic. all vv pretty, clyde :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,080
Reactions Received
72,511
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,402
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Could you make a Yeri (Red Velvet) Jisoo (BP) Hyoyeon (SNSD) Giselle (Aespa) one!?! Take your time & no rush :pikahappy:
Yes of course! :pandaamazed:

Would these idols be combined in a signature? Or would you like separate DPs for each idol? Or I can do both and you can pick whatever you want to use :pepelgbt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Yes of course! :pandaamazed:

Would these idols be combined in a signature? Or would you like separate DPs for each idol? Or I can do both and you can pick whatever you want to use :pepelgbt:
Yes all together! Thank U! :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread