winwin aint coming back to 127 (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
This out of any seems like the comeback winwin would return

winwin being the only Chinese member
not in a song
about a Chinese celebrity

seems weird to me​
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no he's not.
He seems happy in WayV and comfortable doing Chinese varieties. He shines there and has grown.
It'd rather have him stay there and be happy than being quiet in the background and uncomfortable in 127.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’d never even thought about that lol I wish SM would play up NCT’s mythology more and make them a little more like LOONA because then we could have members of different units making cameos in MVs when it makes sense, like in this case.

Also, WayV should make a version of Kick It just for the culture!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I’d never even thought about that lol I wish SM would play up NCT’s mythology more and make them a little more like LOONA because then we could have members of different units making cameos in MVs when it makes sense, like in this case.

Also, WayV should make a version of Kick It just for the culture!
i really really wish sm put cameos of other members within nct/wayv videos
even if it silly little thing like being random people in the background

if wayv doesnt do a kick it version it be a insult to everything ever
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I could have told you that since Simon Says. He holds a way better spot in WayV and I prefer NCt127 as a 9 member group. It’s all good.

i miss the interactions tho. I would like anotherNCT collation as a whole like the album NCT 2018, just for the possibility to see them all together promoting. It would be a blast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread