Winwin in nct127 (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
He is still part of NCT 127, but from what I know, he is just not promoting with them for Simon Says because of the timing issues at the moment. Even if he still promotes with 127 for future comebacks, it's not like he'll get lines anyways :pepecry2:

I don't know for sure though
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He is still part of NCT 127, but from what I know, he is just not promoting with them for Simon Says because of the timing issues at the moment. Even if he still promotes with 127 for future comebacks, it's not like he'll get lines anyways :pepecry2:

I don't know for sure though
oh yeah I guess that makes sense
And I know sm keeps doing him dirty but hopefully he gets to shine in nct vision 😊
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I wonder about that too honestly
I know it's really confusing cause I'll be sad if winwin is no longer in nct 127 even though he barely got any lines he was still a big part for me but at the same time I'm happy that he'll get a chance to shine in nct vision
Btw sorry for my long reply lol
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I expect him to be less present with NCT127 in favor of NCT VISION. But I don’t think it's a bad thing. He will certainly have a more prominent place with the China Unit and if NCT 127 keeps promoting at this year’s pace in2019, I can’t see how he’d be able to participate in both.
 
Q

Queen

I know it's really confusing cause I'll be sad if winwin is no longer in nct 127 even though he barely got any lines he was still a big part for me but at the same time I'm happy that he'll get a chance to shine in nct vision
Btw sorry for my long reply lol
I get what you mean. He feels like a set member and after all this time it'd be weird to never see him in the group again

and no problem
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I expect him to be less present with NCT127 in favor of NCT VISION. But I don’t think it's a bad thing. He will certainly have a more prominent place with the China Unit and if NCT 127 keeps promoting at this year’s pace in2019, I can’t see how he’d be able to participate in both.
Yeah it'll be good for to be able to shine more in nct vision cause he's one of my bias but I do wonder if they'll replace him since he'll be busy with nct vision
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hey I just realised something. Isn’t it Winwin that we see being projected into the void?



A sign ???
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Queen

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah it'll be good for to be able to shine more in nct vision cause he's one of my bias but I do wonder if they'll replace him since he'll be busy with nct vision
I don't think it would sit well with the fans. Plus NCT127 was a 9 members group for such a long time and worked perfectly. There’s no need to replace him.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
359
Reactions Received
1,110
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think it would sit well with the fans. Plus NCT127 was a 9 members group for such a long time and worked perfectly. There’s no need to replace him.
Yeah I know I wouldn't want him replaced he's too Pressious
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread