Appreciation Winwinlucas (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I go to a weekend school every other weekend on sundays not saturdays though
the jokes on u guys :joysip:

anyways, I haven't gone for 2 weeks now....Its been snowing ! but actual school has been the same
I love snow days :queen::queen:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I go to a weekend school every other weekend on sundays not saturdays though
the jokes on u guys :joysip:

anyways, I haven't gone for 2 weeks now....Its been snowing ! but actual school has been the same
Oh i cee
Then snowpocalypse is still strong
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread