COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Wishes for 2021 NCT? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
As nct is so big im curious what everyone wants to see happen...
images.jpg

For me:
NCT Japan = debut early around January February with Shotaro and 4/5 new members
NCT Korea 2.0 = debut in the summer with Shotaro, Sungchan, Jisung, Jaemin & Jeno [jeno or jaemin as leader] with 2 to 4 new members [younger than jisung]
wayv newbies = chenle and renjun join wayv
dream to have a full album
dream to have 2 albums in 1 year...
nct 127 to chill a little and work on solo stuff a little as getting closer to military and we seen not much solo stuff yet..
dreamies to do some acting jobs.. alot of dream was actors before nct... i want to see more..
specially from jisung and jeno

i kinda would like a full new line up debut.. with all new members
maybe nct Vietnam.. as i feel we dont always need overlapping members

wayv to promote in America... cause why not so many of them speak English makes more sense than 127 tbh
also would like to see dream work in America but just a little as only mark is fluent and haechan, chenle and jaemin know tiny bit
B0OpiL0CYAActbG.jpg @NCTzen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
more WayV time and in general just everyone to be healthy and take a proper holiday ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
more WayV time and in general just everyone to be healthy and take a proper holiday ♥
i think wayv would pop of if they actually were allowed to promote properly outside of china
America would love there sexy concept
plus wayv has heavy English lyrics
there sexy concept on james cordon xD ...
and if sm doesnt want push them there send them to Europe England would love them

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i think wayv would pop of if they actually were allowed to promote properly outside of china
America would love there sexy concept
plus wayv has heavy English lyrics
there sexy concept on james cordon xD ...
and if sm doesnt want push them there send them to Europe England would love them
that´s true, WayV´s lyrics are quite .... how to put it ... horny :D. at least, they have Ten to explain the concept instead of Mark :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
that´s true, WayV´s lyrics are quite .... how to put it ... horny :D. at least, they have Ten to explain the concept instead of Mark :D
I feel like ten will be so blunt...
it means sex...
or lucas would just say it xD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
NCT japan, dream full album, & the last 2 are the ones i agree w/ the most

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
any wishes i didnt say?
i highly doubt this would happen but i want dream to go back to its og concept w/ the members "graduating" and moving onto to diff. groups but i already know NCTzens would mass-email SM again if it happened

I feel like im the only NCTzen that actually rlly liked it and hoped sm didnt change it lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i highly doubt this would happen but i want dream to go back to its og concept w/ the members "graduating" and moving onto to diff. groups but i already know NCTzens would mass-email SM again if it happened

I feel like im the only NCTzen that actually rlly liked it and hoped sm didnt change it lol
I 100% agree tbh
i dont get why people hated it so much
yeh there friends.. but they will make new friends and be put in a unit what suits them more
no1 can tell me dream current concept suits chenle or renjun or even haechan cause it dont
i liked the idea of new members joining a more relaxed unit with a more child friendly concept
sungchan would of been mark or renjun replacement due to him joining sm around when mark left dream

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread