Wishes you have (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I wish I wasn't broke as hell to a point where I have to decide between food and education :'D
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
- More money to buy all the physical albums that I've missed this year.
- B#urn teaser
- Bom coming to my country
- Chaera finally out of YG's dungeon and taking Lee Hi with them.
- 2ne1 reunion.
- DSP promoting KARD as they should.

My poor delutional self
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish I wasn't broke as hell to a point where I have to decide between food and education :'D
I FEEL my tuition this semester was $6,000 because my financial aid got messed up :susPepe:

I'm getting a refund back but it's been like 2 weeks and i've only eaten chicken nuggets I bought beforehand. My paycheck finally went through though so I have money to eat now :queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
B#urn teaser
I'm wondering if we'll get the ballad debut before B#rn. They postponed it because of Haseul's hiatus and i'm wondering if it is supposed to precede B#rn
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wish I wasn't broke as hell to a point where I have to decide between food and education :'D
It may sound careless but I suggest you to eat, you won't learn anything while being hungry.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Either for a miracle to happen and Sohye debuts solo or Somi to have a comeback which also requires a miracle to happen so I can expand my post I.O.I tournament plan
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm wondering if we'll get the ballad debut before B#rn. They postponed it because of Haseul's hiatus and i'm wondering if it is supposed to precede B#rn
Idk though, YYXY´s repack never came out, it may happen the same with the ballad.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Either for a miracle to happen and Sohye debuts solo or Somi to have a comeback which also requires a miracle to happen so I can expand my post I.O.I tournament plan
The mess in YG really fucked her up, she would need a miracle indeed to get a comeback soon.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
The mess in YG really fucked her up, she would need a miracle indeed to get a comeback soon.
I think anyone would as it seems YG has stopped promoting all together. I'd say I would like to be a fly on the wall in YG but I think i'd see more than I would want to.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Idk though, YYXY´s repack never came out, it may happen the same with the ballad.
true. Their repack was never announced though. The ballad stuff was announced but delayed. So i'm curious which we will get first :dubuthink:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I FEEL my tuition this semester was $6,000 because my financial aid got messed up :susPepe:

I'm getting a refund back but it's been like 2 weeks and i've only eaten chicken nuggets I bought beforehand. My paycheck finally went through though so I have money to eat now :queen:
I'm with you sis.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
It may sound careless but I suggest you to eat, you won't learn anything while being hungry.
I appreciate your concern. I've been eating (if you call CupNoodles food)
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i wanna marry jimin :nekopout: :nekopout: :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
whats the difference between that and just making a seperate playlist?
Its grouping playlist together. Like you can make a boy group folder then have all the bgs you like within it.

On spotify I get really specific with time period, genre, artist etc.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh i see, that makes sense!

ALl the paylists i make just end up blurring into no specific reason :haylul: so i couldn't think of how you could possibly use even more playlists, butfor the more organised person that defientlywould seem beneficial
Yep! I have tons of them so putting them into broader categories helps me keep things nice looking and easy to find
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread