wishing everyone happy and safe holidays! (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't been able to post much since I have been swarmed with work rip my cards streak but please be safe out there! Even if it is not for COVID, lots of other sicknesses are flowing out there in this weather. Make sure to dress warmly and take care of yourself! Make sure to stay hydrated and to eat well! Make sure to let yourself rest when you need to!

Please enjoy your holidays as much as you can this year ^^
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You take care as well Panda! :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,827
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you, Panders - that was very thoughtful of you. :petthepanda: I will enjoy this holiday, and I hope you'll do the same!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Panda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread