With half of the month done - your favorite/worst comebacks/debuts? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
As the title suggests, what are your favorite comeback/debut in these 16 days into March and which one you didn't like at all?

My fave, definitely EDEN's 'Exhalant' Album. I've been just constantly listening to the songs without getting bored of them, it'll probably stay my fave until A.C.E or DAY6 comes back.
You definitely should take a listen to it!





Worst i don't really know, I haven't really hated anything, Ravi's comeback was really disappointing tho and TXT's b-sides could've been better imo but that's about it.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I liked Mamamoo and Kid Milli albums.
TXT's debut wasn't bad either.

Tbh I haven't paid attention to much of the music this month, but I am excited for Heize's comeback.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i didnt heard any of the comebacks this month o.o can someone mention me what are they? maybe i did but forgot
You can look at @notthatmarko thread for that kind of problem
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You can look at @notthatmarko thread for that kind of problem
aaaah markos infamous release charts god he knows so many artists
katchup for best, crown for least!!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Worst comebacks? GWSN. But then again their debut was bad, so I didn't expect much. Also didn't like LOONA's comeback song. Though I ADORE Where You At.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My favourites so far:
- I'm A Star/the whole '9801' album by WooseokXKuanlin (unit debut).
- Pinky Star (RUN)/the whole 'The Park In The Night part two' album by GWSN.
- Gogobebe by Mamamoo.

As for my least favourite... Sadly, I couldn't get into any of the songs on TXT's album. :pepesad:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TXT KILLED IT :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
EDITED FOR MARCH ONLY

Favorites so far:

Loona - Butterfly. Been completely hooked on this since the Loonaverse not-totally-legal audio stream. Best choreo of the year too.
ONF - We Must Love. Y'all know I don't like boy group songs but this is addictive.


Sunmi - Noir. Love synthpop, love Sunmi.

Liked a bunch of others, was pretty meh on even more everything else. Have to listen to Mamamoo more, haven't had much time to. Haven't hated any. I reserve hate for a very, very small number of songs, currently only two.

:sanapray:

Tbh I haven't paid attention to much of the music this month, but I am excited for Heize's comeback.
Also Suran is coming back on the 22nd and Yoonmirae is on her title track, and I think Woodz is on another song from the album.

:sj_weary:
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Favorites so far:

Loona - Butterfly. Been completely hooked on this since the Loonaverse not-totally-legal audio stream. Best choreo of the year too.
ONF - We Must Love. Y'all know I don't like boy group songs but this is addictive.
Sunmi - Noir. Love synthpop, love Sunmi.

Liked a bunch of others, was pretty meh on even more. Have to listen to Mamamoo more, haven't had much time to. Haven't hated any. I reserve hate for a very, very small number of songs, currently only two.

:sanapray:



Also Suran is coming back on the 22nd and Yoonmirae is on her title track, and I think Woodz is on another song from the album.

:sj_weary:
I thought Loona was in February :zoomeyes:
I am curious about the two songs you hate, do tell. I hate about... 1000 songs, enough that I can make a playlist out of them.
And finally Suran returns :pandalove:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I thought Loona was in February :zoomeyes:
I am curious about the two songs you hate, do tell. I hate about 100 songs, enough that I can make a playlist out of them.
And finally Suran returns :pandalove:
I should've made it clearer that I only meant March comebacks/debuts lmao but nvm at this point
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread