What do you think of it so far?
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 25 March 2019 #1 What do you think of it so far? Reactions: Darkseid, jasque, arieam and 1 other person
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 25 March 2019 #2 Not sure yet tbh Reactions: Darkseid, Michael, arieam and 1 other person
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 March 2019 #3 holy SHIT i love it Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47, Myco and 1 other person
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 25 March 2019 #4 I can't be sure I'll like it. I can only hope so. Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47 and Myco
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 25 March 2019 #5 Sounds lit BM is hot too Reactions: Darkseid, Darkyoda47 and Myco
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 25 March 2019 #6 I'm not sure yet!! I'll have to see how it fits in with the whole song. Reactions: Myco