- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
Recently I got the impression, that idols of different companies are starting to interact a lot more with each other compared to previous years (and I do mean outside of doing dance challenges!). Thinking especially of groups like Le Sserafim and Aespa, but also many more.
I'm hopeful, that if the idols keep interacting more with each other (including on social media), it might deter some of the fans to engage in fanwars or other malicious actions. I know it will never truely stop, but if it gets less toxic, it would already be a great success
I was also thinking what could have caused it and especially for Aespa they have one major change in their company.. Lee Soo Man, the godfather of slave contracts, a man that made a careere out of taking away others freedom is finally gone.
Then there is YG, while he is sadly still around, his company does not feel as relevant anymore, which in turn means his influence is diminished. From what I heared, he is someone that sees great value in fueling fanwars and drama for promotinal purposes. If there is any truth to that, his influence can't be small enough.
So what do you guys think? Did you also notice the increase in interactions of idols? What do you think of my theory?
I'm hopeful, that if the idols keep interacting more with each other (including on social media), it might deter some of the fans to engage in fanwars or other malicious actions. I know it will never truely stop, but if it gets less toxic, it would already be a great success
I was also thinking what could have caused it and especially for Aespa they have one major change in their company.. Lee Soo Man, the godfather of slave contracts, a man that made a careere out of taking away others freedom is finally gone.
Then there is YG, while he is sadly still around, his company does not feel as relevant anymore, which in turn means his influence is diminished. From what I heared, he is someone that sees great value in fueling fanwars and drama for promotinal purposes. If there is any truth to that, his influence can't be small enough.
So what do you guys think? Did you also notice the increase in interactions of idols? What do you think of my theory?