@Ujung
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,086 Reactions Received 59,238 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,059 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 25 February 2026 #1 @Ujung Reactions: centen and Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,390 Reactions Received 55,134 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,277 25 February 2026 #2 I gave it a listen and I like it Reactions: kimsguardian
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 26 February 2026 #3 nice, I really like it Reactions: kimsguardian
alo Joined 3 June 2022 Messages 3,933 Reactions Received 5,700 Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,116 Gender Female Pronouns She/her 26 February 2026 #4 nice song!!! super nice to hear exy sing instead of rap <33
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,505 Reactions Received 18,200 Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,096 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 27 February 2026 #5 It's really pretty, I like it.