MV WJSN "Boogie Up" M/V (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I got you!



WJSN are like the 3rd cousins of GFriend and Dreamcatcher in a way, their live stages are great too :sanapray:


This performance in Hogwarts costumes :sanapray:
This had such gay vibes lol I love it!
Welcome to Tier 2 WJSN! You are in with TWICE, Loona, Blackpink, Red Velvet and Everglow!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This had such gay vibes lol I love it!
Welcome to Tier 2 WJSN! You are in with TWICE, Loona, Blackpink, Red Velvet and Everglow!
It wasn't something that grabbed me immediately but over time it just wormed itself into my heart and now I love it lol. And yes they love being gay around each other lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm a Starship stan Senpai, so I'm a WJSN stan too :nekolove:
All of Starship? :nakypog:

I mean that's good, Monsta X and now WJSN :sj_weary:
Sistar before them :sj_weary:
Wonyoung and Yujin in IZ*ONE too lol.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
All of Starship? :nakypog:

I mean that's good, Monsta X and now WJSN :sj_weary:
Sistar before them :sj_weary:
Wonyoung and Yujin in IZ*ONE too lol.
Boyfriend, Sewoon, the guys on PX101... so on...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually really love it now, the verses, that chorus, that summery feel with the retro-ish synth sounds :sj_weary:
Starship knows how to bring the summer heat.

And I've said this before but those visuals, holy shit :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jichuus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You should have them on your sig :nekosweat:

Did you like the comeback? :sakUwu:
I did :sakUwu:. It's such a refreshing comeback for WJSN as most of their songs have a dreamy quality to them. I should try to incorporate them into my sig :yolk:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This had such gay vibes lol I love it!
Welcome to Tier 2 WJSN! You are in with TWICE, Loona, Blackpink, Red Velvet and Everglow!
OMG YEEEESSSSSS
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My babies did good.
Boogie Boogie Boogie Up, everyone!! Summer is already saved with WJSN
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I did :sakUwu:. It's such a refreshing comeback for WJSN as most of their songs have a dreamy quality to them. I should try to incorporate them into my sig :yolk:
Actually, so should I :yolk:
I'm doing that rn actually lol.

And same, I like their dreamy/fantasy concepts but this is such a fun summer song and lets them assault us visually and musically, I'm all for it :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread