Comeback Wjsn boogie up (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I really like wjsn summer song it’s really summer, cool and has a good beat
plus the girls look great in the mv
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like the song but I wish they would've figured out a way to incorporate their usual cosmic concept because those aesthetics are always what makes me want to rewatch WJSN MVs.
I have to agree wjsn has one of the best aesthetics in girl groups
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my babiessss
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread