WJSN Chinity Line Remove WJSN from Weibo Bio (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I'm not saying anything but what I'm saying is that this seems pretty obvious in meaning :lazypotato::jisoosmh:
ot13 was basically over the moment meixuan won p101 though, this was just confirmation ig?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly I'm not surprised. The Chinese members haven't promote since 2018? (correct me if I'm wrong). I kind of seen it coming for a while
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and mysteric

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this just sadly confirms it in my opinion.

I will still support china line as much as I can tho cause those 3 are super talented
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread