Dance Practice WJSN - Save Me Save You Dance covers (Wow! It's like, really gay lol) (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's why you gotta love the cosmic girls.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's why you gotta love the cosmic girls.
I will try to get into them. This seems like a group that I won't be able to get into straight away, but they will probably grow on me if you know what I mean?
I wasn't actually keen on Save Me Save You at first, but I am seeing now that it's actually a pretty good song!
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will try to get into them. This seems like a group that I won't be able to get into straight away, but they will probably grow on me if you know what I mean?
I wasn't actually keen on Save Me Save You at first, but I am seeing now that it's actually a pretty good song!
:sanapray: They really are a lovely group with some amazing bsides. I think they really could grow on you. I personally am addicted to Dreams Come True and Secret from their titles.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:sanapray: They really are a lovely group with some amazing bsides. I think they really could grow on you. I personally am addicted to Dreams Come True and Secret from their titles.
Btw what does WJSN stand for? I know that their real name is Cosmic Girls, but I'm confused with the WJSN lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Btw what does WJSN stand for? I know that their real name is Cosmic Girls, but I'm confused with the WJSN lol
They are called Wu Ju So Nyeo which basically means Cosmic/Space Girls.
And when they debuted they had these units:
  • W - Wonder Unit
  • J - Joy Unit
  • S - Sweet Unit
  • N - Natural Unit
which defently fits the name too. The units haven't been used tho. As far as I know it was mostly a debut thing for the teasers and stuff.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread