- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
After their first subunit last year Chocome with Luda, Dayoung, Yeoreum and Soobin, WJSN is about to debut their 2nd subunit in just a few months.
So Starship basically put all my biases in one subunit to kill me coz this lineup is
While Chocome took a very Orange Caramel ish concept I can see this unit being very mature/sexy and going the way of a Sistar or even a Pristin V I can’t wait
@Ujung
So Starship basically put all my biases in one subunit to kill me coz this lineup is
While Chocome took a very Orange Caramel ish concept I can see this unit being very mature/sexy and going the way of a Sistar or even a Pristin V I can’t wait
@Ujung