Woah! I litterally thought Gahyeon here was (G)I-dle's Yuqi for a second... (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other



I thought it was Handong hanging out with Yuqi 😂 :llama_laugh: It's also because Handong and Yuqi are both Chinese and thought they were hanging out with each other like Handong and Elkie from CLC does lol but now that I think about it is, I would love Handong and Yuqi to hangout ^-^
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
woooooowwwww
 
  • Love
Reactions: spicy_illusion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread