- Joined
- 19 August 2022
- Messages
- 8,113
- Reactions Received
- 11,189
- Location
- odd eye circle
- Website
- iluvseori.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,539
- Fandom
- loonarmy seoro
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Wreck
here if you wanna try at homeso pretty
make a pink flame for me bestie![]()
yes! different mixes make different colorsI didn’t have audio on, are they burning different substances? It looks pretty![]()
THE bside of 2022 :taeilsob:BLUE FLAMEEEEEE like the song! lol
woooaaahhhhhere if you wanna try at home
![]()
then don't do itwoooaaahhhh
I'm a bit clumsey though, will you still stay with me when I have burn scars or accidently burn down my house?
I want pink fire thoughthen don't do itwe don't want you getting hurt!!
you'll have to look at it through a screenI want pink fire though![]()
looking at it through a screen, is better than no pink fire, don't be sadyou'll have to look at it through a screen![]()