- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 73
- Reactions Received
- 324
- Location
- jisung's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
you know what that means,,,,,,, 




i don’t have enough money for a chicken nugget 
That vine reference was hella worth itThis is what Im using to distract myself from my homework?
Im not sure if its worth it
![]()
This is what Im using to distract myself from my homework?
Im not sure if its worth it
![]()
!!!!! YESThat vine reference was hella worth it
People actually used vine? I thought that was for grandmasThat vine reference was hella worth it
Are you stupid? Vine was shut down...:eyes:People actually used vine? I thought that was for grandmas
:oPeople actually used vine? I thought that was for grandmas
I really didnt know I didnt internet until recentlyAre you stupid? Vine was shut down...:eyes:
I worry about you Vikki seriously
And you are calling others grandma :eyes:I really didnt know I didnt internet until recently
YesAnd you are calling others grandma :eyes:
People actually used vine? I thought that was for grandmas