(WON) ❤️💰 MOMOLAND Trivia #3 - WIN 1000 KS Coins! 💰❤️ (1 Viewer)

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
First user to correctly identify all 5 random Momoland members below based on their jersey numbers wins 1000 KS coins instantly!

Play as often as you want! Answers are readily available on the web. No need to be a HardcoreMerry :bigcatclap:

GOOD LUCK! :pandalove:

1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


63 Coty Clarke for the Celtics

27 Rudy Gobert for Timberwolves

00 my man Javale McGee for the Mavericks

20 John Collins for the Hawks

01 James Harden for the 76ers
 

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm super special, super special
But wait a minute while I make you mine, make you mine
you're all nervous 'cause I'm on my mind all the time
I wanna tell you that I'm super special, super special
shoot, no wonder no one's playing my game in this thread, the Tasmanian devil has hacked it!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
shoot, no wonder no one's playing my game in this thread, the Tasmanian devil has hacked it!
you've had like two prior instances of Momoland games right?
and you've tagged me each time and each time have I partaken in such games seriously?
and yet you still tag me...
the blame is all on you mate
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
you've had like two prior instances of Momoland games right?
and you've tagged me each time and each time have I partaken in such games seriously?
and yet you still tag me...
the blame is all on you mate
I'll always tag u, no matter what. It's a necessary evil for me! :oliviakek:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread