- Joined
- 18 June 2021
- Messages
- 15,031
- Reactions Received
- 16,985
- Location
- TNX album
- Website
- gud-bam.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- multi-BG
- Pronouns
- yeen
- Ship
Or.. just offer any BOY GROUP..For..
Baekhyun [except #1]
Treasure [Junghwan, Jeongwoo & Mashiho]
Sungkyu [#1, 2 &3]
Woodz
Sorry.. idk herWhat would you want for him? I got Ailee 1?![]()
BTS V, INFINITE Dongwoo & Hoya, NCT Taeil, SuperM Ten, The Boyz Juyeon, TYT Yeonjun & Beomgyu, WINNER Mino are the BG cards I can offerOr.. just offer any BOY GROUP..
I already have him..Infinite Hoya, The Boyz Juyeon
what about the others? not interested?I already have him..
Hurm..what about the others? not interested?
No need to say sorry, all fineHurm..
BTS V, INFINITE Dongwoo, NCT Taeil, SuperM Ten, TXT Yeonjun & Beomgyu, WINNER Mino
Im not interest for v, dongwoo, taeil, ten..
Sorry..
I already have him..
That leaves the TXT Boys and MinoHurm..
BTS V, INFINITE Dongwoo, NCT Taeil, SuperM Ten, TXT Yeonjun & Beomgyu, WINNER Mino
Im not interest for v, dongwoo, taeil, ten..
Sorry..
Awesome, I'll set up the trade. Thank youOkie