- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I seriously suck at stuff like thatFor Mairi![]()
![]()
I seriously suck at stuff like thatFor Mairi![]()
![]()
You know what I like thoughI seriously suck at stuff like that
I'd throw the biggest surprise B'day for you with a bunch of guests and a whole lot of balloons floating around the place.and I turn 25 which is more depressing.
I just hope no one does anything for my birthday again this year cause nope
If you think you are old at 24 then OMG I'm really old.I will turn 24 this year I mean![]()
wait Cal how old are you?Wony is so pretty.
I'd throw the biggest surprise B'day for you with a bunch of guests and a whole lot of balloons floating around the place.
Then I'd leave because I don't do crowds. But you'll have fun though as it will be a great party.
![]()
If you think you are old at 24 then OMG I'm really old.
![]()
good age