- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,779
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
The queen has spoken
Happy for everyone in the NY area!
@Dive
@Dive
woah thats super cool!Guess I'm going to New York!
Sorta....I'm in Chicago but it's a short flight.woah thats super cool!is it far from you?
ok thats great!Sorta....I'm in Chicago but it's a short flight.
Yeah, usually NewYork, LA, and Chicago is part of everyones tour. But in a worst case scenario, if Chicago is not part of it, then I just visit New York, perfect excuse to go back me some NY style pizzaok thats great!
But just reminding you, that so for no stops of that tour apart form Seoul are offically announced! So its a possiblity there will be something closer to you too!
I wonder if it was planned that they reveal the NY stop or if Wony just decided to reveal it on her own![]()
sounds like a good deal either way! but yeah lets wait when more info on the tour is revealedYeah, usually NewYork, LA, and Chicago is part of everyones tour. But in a worst case scenario, if Chicago is not part of it, then I just visit New York, perfect excuse to go back me some NY style pizza![]()
maybe you should consider waiting for the concert date when IVE is there too![]()
FLYING OVER TO NY RN
ill just stay there for a few weeksmaybe you should consider waiting for the concert date when IVE is there too![]()
ok if thats feasable for you, I'm sure its cool!ill just stay there for a few weeks
awww... me neitherI would like to but I won't be able to![]()