- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,805
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
As I just watched the AAA behind video from IVE and seeing Wonyoung win all those great prices again.. it made me think about her life so far and suddenly this old song came to my mind
I wonder if baby Wonyoung (not related to baby Nayeon, even if @Magician sig would lead you to believe otherwise), listend to this and decided: "WINNING? Win here, win there, WIN WIN everywhere! That sounds fun, I will do exactly that for the rest of my life!"
She did a lot better than Charlie, thats for sure
I wonder if baby Wonyoung (not related to baby Nayeon, even if @Magician sig would lead you to believe otherwise), listend to this and decided: "WINNING? Win here, win there, WIN WIN everywhere! That sounds fun, I will do exactly that for the rest of my life!"
She did a lot better than Charlie, thats for sure