may the best Wonyoung win :bulbasip: @Dive
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 September 2025 #1 may the best Wonyoung win @Dive Reactions: OnlyCalB, Selfmate and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,785 Reactions Received 44,427 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,848 22 September 2025 #2 Here I am trying to choose just to be told at the end I can pick both Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 22 September 2025 #3 fdonce said: Here I am trying to choose just to be told at the end I can pick both Click to expand... hehe you got tricked! Reactions: fdonce
fdonce said: Here I am trying to choose just to be told at the end I can pick both Click to expand... hehe you got tricked!
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,142 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 22 September 2025 #4 5000 won on wonyoung!!! Reactions: Moguri
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 22 September 2025 #5 Nice!