- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,791
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
maybe you are obsessed with the camera?Very cool CF.....
Very ineffective, in no way am I watching that and thinking, I need to buy this product...I'm more likely to buy the camera...![]()
I actually have a collection of vintage cameras.maybe you are obsessed with the camera?![]()
huh that's how they get youI'm more likely to buy the camera..
Except theyre trying to sell their makeup product. They probably just borrowed that camera from a coworker lolhuh that's how they get you
lure you in with innisfree and wy and bam you find out that big camera was the mastermind behind the ad all along
that's what they want you to think!!!Except theyre trying to sell their makeup product. They probably just borrowed that camera from a coworker lol
I actually have a collection of vintage cameras.