Video Wonyoungs bodyguards working hard in Japan (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
tbh I'm not sure if its her agency or the brand (AMUSE) she is working for here. that is responsible for hiring all the security :thumbsupcat:
Probably who ever Starship contracts with for Japanese activities is responsible for arranging a certain amount of security and then passes the bill on to Starship. Amuse is just a brand, I doubt they have expertise in arranging security.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
Probably who ever Starship contracts with for Japanese activities is responsible for arranging a certain amount of security and then passes the bill on to Starship. Amuse is just a brand, I doubt they have expertise in arranging security.
I have no idea how it works, but I'm not sure I get your argument. I think everyone hosting events would have to take care of security at their event
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread