Appreciation Woo yeah 10 characters (1 Viewer)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
oh feel our one and only

That moment when the sun falls asleep
I get happy for no reason
the starlight are so pretty too

Walking alongside of me
when that shadow takes a step towards me
Even the darkness feels bright

The moon illuminating the sky like stage lighting
the shape of myself dancing under it sparkles
been imagining the shiny moments
that door has opened, baby

Ah, with the eyes closed
when the lips pout and kiss me
oh when I open my eyes
I face my true self at this shining moment
one & only @Son Na Eun
our one & only @Son Na Eun
our one & only best adminin

The only person that can shine a light in my heart
is me, one & only

Being fallen into a weird world
even if you tell me so, I’m fine
I’m the leading role then

I don’t need no garden of eden
the time in hy hands
means that I’m already in heaven

The feeling that any dreams could come true
it’s been spread in my life
the secret door to happiness
that door has opened, baby

Ah, with the eyes closed
when the lips pout and kiss me
oh when I open my eyes
I face my true self at this shining moment
one & only @Son Na Eun
Our one & only @Son Na Eun
My one & only best adminin

The reflection of my new shape on the window
it feels familiar now
the voice being heard again
I’m trying to listen

In this universe
it’s not a coincidence that I’ve met myself
oh, I know now
why the waving flowers bloom
(Our only one)

One & only
Our one & only @Son Na Eun
my one & only best adminin
One & only
our one & only @Son Na Eun
our one & only @Son Na Eun
one & only best adminin

Ps: Try ddossing this thread, hacker


 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
People that are not subscribed to Loona should reconsider their lives
I know right, like how can you not appreciate this masterpiece of an M/V:

I can write a thesis on it.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
loona bless
 
  • Love
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread