Here are some I like
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,395 Reactions Received 151,406 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 15 August 2025 #1 Here are some I like Spoiler: a couple in Norway, built using Viking methods Spoiler: Greek Catholic Church in Slovakia Spoiler: In Ukraine Spoiler: A couple Russian ones
Here are some I like Spoiler: a couple in Norway, built using Viking methods Spoiler: Greek Catholic Church in Slovakia Spoiler: In Ukraine Spoiler: A couple Russian ones
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,180 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,696 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 15 August 2025 #2 nordic ones are the best ones Reactions: Ahsoka