- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
Love the dedication fri'm so excited to get a woodz and a wooseok lightstick now and be a trash one-it til the day i die![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
it's not hard when the group itself was so amazing for such a short amount of time i can't help but support them all forever <3Love the dedication fr![]()
Jinhyuk has his own lightstick as well. I would consider the both of them their own soloists even though they are technically in the group still...When I first saw I was like "isn't the up10tion lightstick enough?" Then I realised he's barely in up10tion so like yeah understandable! Looks really pretty!
Bro a lightstick and a fandom name?????? Official as well????? No way he's apart of the group now, which is hella depressingJinhyuk has his own lightstick as well. I would consider the both of them their own soloists even though they are technically in the group still...
![]()
Hell, Wooseok actually does have his official own solo fandom name too (Nia).
Right? Wish top media would stop pussy footing around the issue ay🙄🤚Bro a lightstick and a fandom name?????? Official as well????? No way he's apart of the group now, which is hella depressing
Yeah fr fr, I have a feeling the issue will be resolved with the renewal coming up though, I doubt they'll stay together but honestly I thought some twice members were gonna leave so like my predictions are way off lolRight? Wish top media would stop pussy footing around the issue ay🙄🤚
Now I’m wondering if Jinhyuk will get a fandom name too. I’m sure his fans call themselves something but he doesn’t have anything official yet lol
Yeah fr fr, I have a feeling the issue will be resolved with the renewal coming up though, I doubt they'll stay together but honestly I thought some twice members were gonna leave so like my predictions are way off lol
Imma name them hyukhyuk's, as in goofy's laugh!!!! HEY MY LITTLE HYUKHYUKS HOW YOU DOING I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!
Yesss it's really clever design!it's pretty! i like how the W letter forms a butterfly