Tracklist
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 18 July 2019 #1 Tracklist Spoiler: Teaser Images Last edited: 27 July 2019 Reactions: VillageIdiot, Myco and Mayday
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 19 July 2019 #2 These teaser images are a lot different from the MV teaser... I'm very intrigued Spoiler: New teaser image Reactions: VillageIdiot
These teaser images are a lot different from the MV teaser... I'm very intrigued Spoiler: New teaser image
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 20 July 2019 #3 There are no words Reactions: VillageIdiot
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 22 July 2019 #4 Reactions: VillageIdiot
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 22 July 2019 #5 I hate to be that kpop Stan but Step on me Woosung Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 22 July 2019 #6 MonCherry said: I hate to be that kpop Stan but Step on me Woosung Click to expand... I'm sure you're not alone Reactions: VillageIdiot
MonCherry said: I hate to be that kpop Stan but Step on me Woosung Click to expand... I'm sure you're not alone
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 25 July 2019 #7 Oh my...
Poetry Joined 25 April 2019 Messages 6,439 Reactions Received 3,087 Location Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,833 26 July 2019 #8 Last edited: 26 July 2019 Reactions: Wingfrost