- Joined
- 3 January 2024
- Messages
- 5,530
- Reactions Received
- 4,129
- Location
- bewitched by you.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,214
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- she/they
helloo guyss!!
welcome to day 2 of woozi appreciation thread!!!
DAY 2:
WOOAHAEEEEEEEE
he is literally so cute...
and the meaning of wooahae (love and glorious but woozi uses it for love) is so cute like hoshi's horanghae!!
he's so creative and I LOVE HIM FOR THAT!!
he always makes good ideas for the members and I really appreciate these talents.
BYEE GUYS CYA TOMORROW FOR DAY 3 <3
welcome to day 2 of woozi appreciation thread!!!
DAY 2:
WOOAHAEEEEEEEE
he is literally so cute...
and the meaning of wooahae (love and glorious but woozi uses it for love) is so cute like hoshi's horanghae!!
he's so creative and I LOVE HIM FOR THAT!!
he always makes good ideas for the members and I really appreciate these talents.
BYEE GUYS CYA TOMORROW FOR DAY 3 <3