π•Žπ• π•£π••π•€ π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•™π•–π•šπ•£ 𝕨𝕒π•ͺ 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕑𝕖𝕣 π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ π•œπ•Ÿπ•šπ•—π•–. [ℙ𝕠𝕖π•₯𝕣π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕] (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
"Glittering down,
Without a sound.
Covering bats,
With tiny hats,
The puffy little white powder.

Nothing much,
Can do just such,
And make me smile,
For more than a mile.
The puffy little white powder."

In honor of the snowing it did last night.
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm tired of this
It's a consent repeat
"I hate you"
"I love you"
you say it will change
but all you speak is a lie
i won't take it anymore
"You're so annoying"
"You're Fake"
i'm done, i'm leaving
I don't need you, but it's not like you wanted me....
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Light bringer
destruction awaits those that seek it
embrace it, deface it, always changing
the world weeps a lullaby
always changing due north
birth of the warlock
death of the twilight zone
in my zone when I am famished
feasting on the living
I drag out corpse after corpse after corpse
requiem dreaming
my mind is freshly scheming
the way out of this hellish maze
pop goes the shattered vase
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I know
I know
It's My Fault
I'm To Blame
You say "How can you be so stupid"
I don't dare to look up
My eyes have tears but I hide them with a mask
I know
I know
I'll never measure up
I'll always be a problem for you
You say i'm better off gone
I hide my pain and heart break
But when my mask falls
I hide away until i put together again.....
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Something I wrote on the topic of 'The Great Depression'.

"No money,
It’s no longer safe.
And they expect,
Us to stay sane.

All of us
Scramble for scraps
Finding a way
Through the mishaps

All of the starving
Kicked to the streets
Pushed away
No such thing as kind deeds


The Great Depression.
Is all of us
With no passion
Given to us.

We suffer with your help..
We push through this hell..

The Great Depression"


It's written as a rhythmic speech of some sort. Not a song.

Here's the music I made with it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Lonely and forgotten.
I pray for aid and it never comes
neither does the sun's warmth
haunting me everyday
I am a wrecked shell of a man
the plan was to live vibrantly
but I gave that up for more
more pain and suffering
more heartbreak and turmoil
to live again is the dream
nothing is like it seems
forever lost
forever a sinner
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
// Cute Lovey Dovey Song //

"My mind is all over the place,
But it keeps finding its way....
To your face... (Your face)

I can can see many different possibilities,
But all of them are just you and me,
No one else but me and your smile...

It's always got me feeling so free,
Nothing but you, baby..
Has got me feeling-

Only you.
It's only you.
Only you.
Only you who I can love."
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Manically Transcendent Purgatorial

The night sky lights up my heart
the blackened abyss calls out
the beast untamed, unchained magics to call my own
your kingdom is bleak, your throne is obsolete
tears of manifestation, fears of manipulation
bloodlines are the only salvation
rewiring the purgatorium
rewriting history as a memorial of dark
regretting nothing, I am nothing
without a care in the world
my world craves the midnight hour
my world a burning sour
cutting the ties to this universe
the universal demise
is more than a surprise
it's real, real like sweat and brow
like dashing clouds of red
neverending dread
fills the beaker
sinking deeper
into forgetfulness
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
"I love you."

"I hate you."

"I miss you."

"Good."

"Bad."

"Neutral."

"Yes."

"No."

"Maybe."

"Whole."

"Piece."

"Broken."
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Obsolete infrastructure
Degrading consequence
Substance abuse my main weakness
Bleakness detained, seeking answers always
Overriding the unobtainable, vanquishing the soul
Boulders are my shelter
Shelter from the heavens
Meadows golden severed
Plastics olden settled
I live to breathe, I breathe to substain
Propelled detachment
Upheld re-inactment
Tranquility never comes
Authenticity never comes
 

potato

β˜† Stan Yolkie β˜†
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I completely haven't shared this poem before :wimwim: To everyone who has seen it, pretend you haven't :wimwim:

Ermordung

Orange hues and streaks of red fill the sky
As light peeks over hills dotted with grazing cows.
A sweet aroma lingers from the morning dew and
Flowers of vibrant colours begin to bloom.
Birds glide over the hills in search of food as
Animals of the kingdom begin to wake.
All is peaceful; all is calm.
Beauty at its finest.

Yet, deep underneath this haven,
Lies darkness.
Vines, pitch black in colour,
Twist and curl
Slowly towards the surface,
Toxicating the rich soil;
Poisoning the land.

Cows fall dead.
Flowers wither and shrivel.
Animals retreat in fear.
All while the vines begin to burst through the surface of the earth,
Continuing their morbid journey.

The grass has long gone,
All previous life forms have vanished;
Either dead,
Or fled in fear.
Barren and corrupted lands are all that are left.
A place where plants no longer thrive and
The vines continue to grow.
Truly beauty at its finest.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Cry Wolf (The FUTURE IS DARK)
You don't get me
you don't understand me
you don't believe in me
whenever I am outside I am on my wild side
whenever I am inside I am down in despair
fuel for the fire of thoughts
always fought my wars alone
deep scars and deeper memories
you can't hide your desires
bird on a wire
whenever I am alone I am at my bleakest
deepest hollow through the chest
forget the rest
I am here now
I am here for you
hold onto your heart
hold onto your dearest friends
where to begin
and where to end
Hymn of the ages
sages call beckons me forward
but I fall backward in regret
renewal gives me hope
like soap in the wind
my sins run cold
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Everyday is the same (Day in and Day out)

I dare you to open up your heart
give me your being in its entirety
nothing is smart, only ignorance through bliss
breathing in the chemical
missed my time to smile
all the while I am drowning in my tears
fearful for the future
only ignorance through bliss
not sure what to make of it
this brave world of mine
this brave supper to begone
all alone in this dream
never waking up again
never whispering again
my tune of hope
a spoon of hopelessness
when these walls come crashing down
I will be in silence
I will be in solitude
a token to the ocean
a token to the ocean
never meant to be in motion
but standing still as the movement continues
proving nothing, losing everything
I dare you to open up your heart
but you won't, because you don't trust me
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
20/20 Vision (An Incomplete Dream)

I want you out of my sight
you don't belong here
you have nothing to offer
all your cards have been dealt
you lost me and are never getting me back
purple haze
always in a daze
I await the clearing smoke
up in smoke like houses
livin' large like houses
nothing worth remembering but a dream
I start calling friends, no one answers
my faith collapsed, my structure obsolete
as everything unfolds
I unfold my dying embers
and witness a phoenix
the resurrection
the insurrection
death to your mindset
back in time I it was all I did
hiding from the world
now I can scream and shout
and never without a doubt
20/20 vision
my hope for the future
the everlasting
livin large like houses
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Frozen/Melted
too good to be true
branches reaching out, touching
the tongue of a child

taking days to form
falling more gently than a
feather in the wind

the faintest breath of
heat is its only weakness
the beauty is gone

gathering in piles
the people always complain
in coats, β€œprotected”

from the cold, they don’t
dare venture outside. it is
better separated

kept from the rest of
us, judging from a distance
never seeing what lies

ahead. this is who
we are, embracing the heat
but loathing the cold

when it is all gone,
we step outside, fearful of
melting once again
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Attack of the Maelstrom Madness

Way back when, I was never noticeable
always left out of everything, always left alone to my own devices
defectiveness rules me like a king to his throne
I end up dead when my mind is rocky
pebbles turned to boulders within moments
I am a royal pain in the neck
break me every which way
I can never know what to say
I run the racket
the spoiler of blacks
never meant to come back
from it
from the netherworld
from the regions of the soul
abysmal in the dark
got any more darkness
got any more bleakness
for me
for my family
for my loved ones
no answer
no response
all I get in return is gleeful laughter
and a smashing afterthought
ringing in my ears
ringing of the phone
always left ALONE
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
no one holds hands in the park anymore
no one laughs together
no one steps outside
to take a breath of fresh air
anymore
six feet apart
tears don’t matter
no one cries
talks about their feelings anymore
a brick-and-mortar world
to hide in
be afraid in
no one laughs anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Those that are lost, are lost forever
the serpent of time grants you passage
if only for a little while
is it worth it?
is it worth it?
hearts as one, death divides
flames lick at my heels
surrounding everything I love
destruction awaits the foolish
Can't think straight in this rapture
to avoid capture, one must follow
the rules of escapism
and avoid the darkness
no light shall save us
no light shall save us
Memories only hold fragments of pain
memories only hold fragments of blame
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
For the Insecure

teased
ridiculed
hated
tears stream down your face
ruining your perfect makeup
with a swift motion
all wiped away
you change
hidden behind a mask of blue light
strike a pose
you are different
you are new
praised
admired
loved
you need validation
the phone dings
twenty five
if even for a moment
you feel happiness
satisfaction
good...enough
you return
the mask comes off
if that small amount of happiness
was all that mattered
who would you become?
the phone dings again
twenty six
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread