World Tours + Concerts (1 Viewer)

Do you plan on attending a KPOP concert this year?

  • Yes

  • No

  • Hopefully!


Results are only viewable after voting.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I saw Red Velvet in January and I have Blackpink in London coming up...

When will Taeyeon, RV, Dreamcatcher and Twice come to the UK though? :sanapray:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hope you pulled it off!!! I'm getting on that train in two hours and terrified after the horror stories coming out of Europe. :llama_shook: Ticketmaster crashing, people having tickets and then they're gone when they try to purchase or it times out, etc etc. Ugh.
did u get it?
Great for BTS, they already sold out their ticket
11514

(source other forum)

Army now
11515
Oh hontey I got tickets, ive just been at school all day :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoldenBunny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread