Worst paying college majors (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m glad she didn’t too. She may complain about teaching related stuff (usually when the administration shoves extra things onto her and she has no choice but to agree because otherwise she knows no one would do it and the student/s would suffer). But I know she enjoys working with the majority of the kids and she says they actually treat her with respect (no the she yells at them into submission kind of respect. Like actual respect) and yeah like I said the students I’ve talked with that had her agreed wholeheartedly that she’s a great teacher :sanapray:
Honestly thats so good to hear, i heard lots of horror stories and have my own experiences with my classmates, but so good to hear good ones too 😭😭😭 Hope she can enjoy her work for a long time. Wish she was my teacher too
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I always wanted to be a choir teacher but with the miserable pay/treatment backed out of it when I got older. It's a shame too as I was really inspired by the teachers that I had while growing up
 
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread