Would anyone be interested in a SuperM tournament? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It would include 8 tracks, with 4 title tracks/prereleases and 4 bsides. I was thinking Jopping, 100, Tiger Inside, One, No Manners, I Can't Stand the Rain, Wish You Were Here, and Better Days, but I'd be open to switching them/adding more if people have other ideas :susPepe:
@SuperM
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I actually did have an idea for a "SuperM" tournament before but it was gonna be two SuperM vs two EXO vs two NCT vs two SHINee title tracks to make it work but never ended up doing it
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread