Would anyone be interested in being part of the hunger games simulator? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Night 6

​
Vikki passes out from exhaustion.



OnCloudJess and Yeosang hold hands.

Mango thinks about winning.





Maruif, Taeyeon, and Jun track down and kill Reo.


blueberries dies from thirst.

eclipsoul looks at the night sky.



The Feast


The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.



Mango and Jun get into a fight over raw meat, but Jun gives up and runs away.

eclipsoul decides not to go to The Feast.

Maruif decides not to go to The Feast.



OnCloudJess sets Taeyeon on fire with a molotov.


Yeosang decides not to go to The Feast.

Vikki decides not to go to The Feast.


Day 7


eclipsoul begs for Jun to kill her. He refuses, keeping eclipsoul alive.



Yeosang runs away from Mango.

Vikki discovers a river.

Maruif hunts for other tributes.

OnCloudJess tries to sleep through the entire day.



Fallen Tributes


3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Reo
District 11

blueberries
District 5

Taeyeon
District 9
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@maruif the glow up :sj_weary: Killing people and hunting, quite a difference from singing and collecting firewood
and @Reo Your bias betrayed you :wimwim:
@OnCloudJess youre on a roll, a molotov? :wimwim:

RIP @blueberries , make sure youre drinking enough water :umjicry:

Only 7 left, we're getting close
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Forgot to stay hydrated :jisoosmh: What a lame way to go.

Tbh, I think I was just failing through-out. Like I tried to do stuff, but didn't succeed with it xd My only accomplishment is snuggling with Ten :lisalaugh:

@OnCloudJess has been absolutely brutal. First explosion and now molotov? I guess you like to see people burn :pepeslippy:

Taeyeon had such good luck before that. Got spared twice, even avoided getting poisoned. But nope, no mercy from @OnCloudJess :pepecross:

I'm rooting for Jun. He seems to be ready to kill when needed, but still level headed about it, it's not all about killing with him :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Forgot to stay hydrated :jisoosmh: What a lame way to go.

Tbh, I think I was just failing through-out. Like I tried to do stuff, but didn't succeed with it xd My only accomplishment is snuggling with Ten :lisalaugh:

@OnCloudJess has been absolutely brutal. First explosion and now molotov? I guess you like to see people burn :pepeslippy:

Taeyeon had such good luck before that. Got spared twice, even avoided getting poisoned. But nope, no mercy from @OnCloudJess :pepecross:

I'm rooting for Jun. He seems to be ready to kill when needed, but still level headed about it, it's not all about killing with him :lisalaugh:
Snuggling with Ten is such an accomplishment though :sanapray:
And yeah Jess is insane :pepecross: Never getting on her bad side
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
@maruif the glow up :sj_weary: Killing people and hunting, quite a difference from singing and collecting firewood
and @Reo Your bias betrayed you :wimwim:
@OnCloudJess youre on a roll, a molotov? :wimwim:

RIP @blueberries , make sure youre drinking enough water :umjicry:

Only 7 left, we're getting close
i'm offended, it was 3 vs 1
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Why couldn't I hold hands with Taeyeon and kill the random boy? :pepecry1:

@OnCloudJess has been absolutely brutal. First explosion and now molotov? I guess you like to see people burn :pepeslippy:

Taeyeon had such good luck before that. Got spared twice, even avoided getting poisoned. But nope, no mercy from @OnCloudJess :pepecross:
And yeah Jess is insane :pepecross: Never getting on her bad side
I'm letting off my bultiyas
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't think there's a glow up to me! I think i just tagged along with a group that killed someone, got confident despite STILL doing nothing and now am feeling cocky and hunting by myself!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Its getting intense yall :sj_weary:

Night 7

​
​
​
​

Jun, eclipsoul, and Maruif cheerfully sing songs together.
​
​
​

Yeosang strangles Mango after engaging in a fist fight.
​

OnCloudJess and Vikki run into each other and decide to truce for the night.


Day 8

​
​
​

Maruif scares Yeosang off.
​

Vikki poisons eclipsoul's drink, but mistakes it for her own and dies.
​

Jun catches OnCloudJess off guard and kills her.


Fallen Trubutes



3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.
​
Mango​
District 2​
​
Vikki​
District 1​
​
OnCloudJess​
District 3​
​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey you got betrayed by your bias :lisalaugh:
@eclipsoul and @maruif you two are the only users left
@Jichuus I shouldnt have made fun of your death when i went the same way
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey you got betrayed by your bias :lisalaugh:
@eclipsoul and @maruif you two are the only users left
@Jichuus I shouldnt have made fun of your death when i went the same way
How TF did I get this far? I have done SHIT ALL and I fucking SUNG most of the time!
I hope smbdy else kills @eclipsoul though, I think we really bonded that night singing together!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Rooting for Jun even if he did kill me, probably was forced by the other 2 who participated in killing me
I blame Taeyeon, bcs I was definetly 100% useless in that situation!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread