I mean I'm sure they already collect all kinds of music data from you, but it would be nice to see list on what you have been listening most. I can guess what mine would have in terms of my favorite artists, but I have some songs that i have listened songs but haven't really listened other songs from those artists at all.
And it would be nice to see what genres would win, like how much kpop I listen compared to other stuff for example.
What artists/songs would dominate ur most listened, overall or this year?
I think mine would have tons of DAOKO, Big Bang (but not lately), Studio Killers, Lady Gaga's Chromatic album (but not her other stuff), DnB songs, Gackt from when I had phase, MUSE from ages ago, also BTS Ddang cause I was obsessed with it a while... and random song called Love & Hate from CLAZZI cause I listened tons of it back in a day although I still have no idea what kind of artist CLAZZI is.
And it would be nice to see what genres would win, like how much kpop I listen compared to other stuff for example.
What artists/songs would dominate ur most listened, overall or this year?
I think mine would have tons of DAOKO, Big Bang (but not lately), Studio Killers, Lady Gaga's Chromatic album (but not her other stuff), DnB songs, Gackt from when I had phase, MUSE from ages ago, also BTS Ddang cause I was obsessed with it a while... and random song called Love & Hate from CLAZZI cause I listened tons of it back in a day although I still have no idea what kind of artist CLAZZI is.