- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 142
- Reactions Received
- 587
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
With a quarter of the mess cause that's how we roll herei guess its time to get used to abs 430940239423 threads on kps![]()
:llama_panic::llama_panic:
Not really. Are u not on akp anymore?Uwu Abs, you missed us didn't you![]()
I'll be on AKP too, I've just been getting more notifications here lately and lot of my friends are here now, but I won't leave AKP for good.Not really. Are u not on akp anymore?
I like Abs though.i guess its time to get used to abs 430940239423 threads on kps![]()
:llama_panic::llama_panic:
Ohh my hearteuI like Abs though.
TT.
![]()
Yeah me too she is like akp mascot tbhI like Abs though.
TT.
![]()
Uwu u guys makin me blushYeah me too she is like akp mascot tbh
No abs = no akp
Yeah!