Would KPS like a shipping tournament? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I mean, we could do one for GG and one for BG although I think someone else would have to do the BG version.

So basically what I mean is, would you all be up for a shipping tournament? What will happen is there will be a thread for a certain ship, they will have videos, gifs and images and a poll to say that you want this ship to go through something along this example.
The reason why I would do it this way is because people automatically vote for their favourite ships without looking at the other ships and I think doing shipping threads where they don't have to go up against each other will be better for the tournament.

Let me give an example:

~The SaiDa Ship~ (Sana x Dahyun)

Image or GIF
-video-

Go through - 34

Obviously it's not a true reflection of what will happen and is just an example!

If they are not in the bottom of how many votes they have, then they will go through to the next round.
The ship that has the less votes in the round will go out and then it will be the next round and the same will happen for that round, etc.

Are people interested in something like this?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
sounds cute! @Jimimis can brag about Dotae
Though if Dowoo is involved i'll be switching my vote lol
i am THERE for the bg one!!!!!
@JiYoo , please dont put dowoo into the tournament! I need at least one person on my side!!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Are you up for doing the BG one?
Who is dowoo? lol
oh god no, not nearly organized enough for that, get @Minuteman or something
dowoo is doyoung x jungwoo, cute but not nearly as cute as dotae
Related image
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@JiYoo
ISTG DO NOT PUT DOTAE ON THERE OR IM UNSTANNING DC!

(and we should do a kps user shipping contest OMG. mini and I would totally win uwu <3)
@Jimimis
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
@JiYoo
ISTG DO NOT PUT DOTAE ON THERE OR IM UNSTANNING DC!

(and we should do a kps user shipping contest OMG. mini and I would totally win uwu <3)
@Jimimis
I'm not even doing the bg ships since I know nothing about them lol
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Luckily she isnt in charge so GUESS WHAT all that is USELESS
SHES THE ONE WITH THE IDEA, SO IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT, SHE IS THE ONE WITH THE INFLUENCE!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What do you know huh?
ik VERY well that you wouldn't
also, look how close my post count is getting to 1.3K! gg trash badge HERE I COME!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ik VERY well that you wouldn't
also, look how close my post count is getting to 1.3K! gg trash badge HERE I COME!
I’ve watched almost every dreamcatcher title track mv! When boy groups I like are promoting at the same time I’ll watch their stages! Y’all are so MEAN
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread