Would u like to see return of the sexy concept in kpop? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So you see sexy concept nowadays from both female and male groups once a while, but not so long ago it used to be the mainstream concept for girl groups. I think it would be cool to see sexy concept make a bit of comeback, but this time not only for the girl groups but also for boy groups cause they can really pull it off well!



Also 2pm's ADTOY and VIXXes Chained up.

But do you think there is currently good balance of sexy versus other concepts or would you like to see more sexiness- this time maybe more balanced between women and men? :dubuthink:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't mind sexy concepts as long as it's not making the idols uncomfortable :sanapray:

I'd like to see a combination of bgs and ggs do it again

Even though it's not necessarily my favorite concept, Chained Up is legendary
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
While I do enjoy the concept I don't think it should ever be mainstream again as some companies pushed it on their artists in hopes of capturing attention with it but it's fine as something more in the background with it just being a choice
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While I do enjoy the concept I don't think it should ever be mainstream again as some companies pushed it on their artists in hopes of capturing attention with it but it's fine as something more in the background with it just being a choice
Yea the Stellar's case was sad :( However i think some idols would prefer them to cute or innocent concept especially if they are adults and have been around a while.. like lot of female idols who have cute or badass concept actually do sexy solo performances in their concerts :dubuthink: but yea its definitely concept that shouldn't be forced on people.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't mind sexy concepts as long as it's not making the idols uncomfortable :sanapray:

I'd like to see a combination of bgs and ggs do it again

Even though it's not necessarily my favorite concept, Chained Up is legendary
I don't know if it's my favorite either, but can't lie that lot of iconic bops were born in that era :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As long as it's not forced, I don't mind- it often leads to some amazing songs :sj_weary:

The MV for this isn't THAT sexy but the music is definitely something you could make babies to lol, check this out @blueberries :rosesmug:

 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
As long as the idols are comfortable with it then it’s fine by me :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread