Would u want your bias to renew? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I was talking to my friends and we were talking about if our group will or will not renew. Or if it is worth it to renew or start fresh somewhere else?

What do u guys think? Would u want ur bias group to remain at your company or leave?

(Lmao i can predict some answers xD)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have hopes n dreams and they aren't being met
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Sad
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
as for anything it depends...

I'm only going to comment about GG which I'm a fan of...

how much solo activities does the idol have - does the company give them opportunities to do things they want to do and not just want the company wants...

a good example is Twice renewals vs BP's renewals

Twice's were short and sharp and I would say I would want them to renew with JYPE simply because they had zero (almost zero) solo activities in the first six years of their career and JYP effectively preventing them from such solo activities means that they had less bargaining power when it came to negotiations...

the situation is reversed for BP members who had a shit load of solo activities (probably more than group activities lol) and thus they had a strong bargaining position when it came to renegotiations
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
as for anything it depends...

I'm only going to comment about GG which I'm a fan of...

how much solo activities does the idol have - does the company give them opportunities to do things they want to do and not just want the company wants...

a good example is Twice renewals vs BP's renewals

Twice's were short and sharp and I would say I would want them to renew with JYPE simply because they had zero (almost zero) solo activities in the first six years of their career and JYP effectively preventing them from such solo activities means that they had less bargaining power when it came to negotiations...

the situation is reversed for BP members who had a shit load of solo activities (probably more than group activities lol) and thus they had a strong bargaining position when it came to renegotiations
Hmmm good points
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Hmmm good points
think about it this way

from the company perspective if the group is going strong (ala twice) you actually want to prevent them from having solo activities since that will encourage the members to renew...
by actively giving them more solo activities you are harming yourself (the company) since more options means less likely to renew...

(obviously the reverse is true for the members themselves)
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
think about it this way

from the company perspective if the group is going strong (ala twice) you actually want to prevent them from having solo activities since that will encourage the members to renew...
by actively giving them more solo activities you are harming yourself (the company) since more options means less likely to renew...

(obviously the reverse is true for the members themselves)
Did u mean here "not renew" ?
"since that will encourage the members to renew..."
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,310
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Did u mean here "not renew" ?
"since that will encourage the members to renew..."
no what I said was correct but I think the tone was wrong

What I'm trying to say is the more opportunities one has (ie. solo activities) the more likely one won't renew since then one has more bargaining power and can choose to do something else either still with the group or without the group

because if as precedent tells us GG do not renew with all members with the same company they started with...and therefore as a GG member you have to look out for yourself since all it takes is one member to decide they no longer want to be idols or whatever and the group is effectively over and thus if you don't have solo activities then you will more likely renew with the same company since you have less options

(sorry if I'm not making myself clear my friend)
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
no what I said was correct but I think the tone was wrong

What I'm trying to say is the more opportunities one has (ie. solo activities) the more likely one won't renew since then one has more bargaining power and can choose to do something else either still with the group or without the group

because if as precedent tells us GG do not renew with all members with the same company they started with...and therefore as a GG member you have to look out for yourself since all it takes is one member to decide they no longer want to be idols or whatever and the group is effectively over and thus if you don't have solo activities then you will more likely renew with the same company since you have less options

(sorry if I'm not making myself clear my friend)
It's clearer now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread