- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
That this is only abt 10% of all of my pokemon cards?
In the picture attatched, this is what I've sorted through so far
I finally got all of my old cards out of my dad's house and i had a good maybe 2,000 cards we got for 70 bucks at a jockey lot and we were able to bring with us when we first moved and now I'm merging both together.
If you wanna be tagged when i reveal how many cards i have exactly.... Lmk.
In the picture attatched, this is what I've sorted through so far
I finally got all of my old cards out of my dad's house and i had a good maybe 2,000 cards we got for 70 bucks at a jockey lot and we were able to bring with us when we first moved and now I'm merging both together.
If you wanna be tagged when i reveal how many cards i have exactly.... Lmk.
Attachments
-
437.7 KB Views: 29