H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 May 2020 #1 Reactions: potato, honeyfornomoney, jasque and 3 others
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 20 May 2020 #2 Oh gawd no. I am not a fan of wigs as a whole anyways. Rather just keep the hair on my head without it being covered. Reactions: potato, Hajima, Eldritch_Irene and 2 others
Oh gawd no. I am not a fan of wigs as a whole anyways. Rather just keep the hair on my head without it being covered.
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 20 May 2020 #3 Reactions: potato and Hajima
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 20 May 2020 #4 I don't want to get cancelled Reactions: potato and Hajima
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 20 May 2020 #5 MajestYerim said: I don't want to get cancelled Click to expand... culture appropriation Reactions: potato
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 20 May 2020 #6 Hajima said: culture appropriation Click to expand... that's why I don't do it I'll buy some uggs and a pumpkin spice Reactions: potato and Hajima
Hajima said: culture appropriation Click to expand... that's why I don't do it I'll buy some uggs and a pumpkin spice
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 20 May 2020 #7 Ofc I'd be able to record a gucci gang tik tok Idk if it would piss off someone on twitter though Reactions: Hajima and potato
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 20 May 2020 #8 Yeah, I will confess to my crush while wearing it, there's no way she would say "no" uwu Reactions: Hajima, potato and Mew